Tickets are very limited!
Current players and new players (who have never been to an event) are all welcome. Limited spots are available!
Join a team of unique players, all from a fantastical medieval inspired realm, to take on new adventures in cooperative online campaigns within the Dragon Thrones Universe! Connect with your current team, join your allies, or enter the world of Dragon Thrones as a new player to accept the challenge of an online live action role-play (LARP) adventure!
Your Dragon Thrones Character (both current and new players) will be transported through the magical mirrors of Castle Bryn Mawr into the troubled realm of Cambria for a campaign. Should you agree to accept this challenge you will face risks and dangers. However, your courage and decision-making will influence the greater Dragon Thrones story.
Mirror Missions are $50 each and offer four (4) hour long weekend online LARP campaigns that allow teams to attempt thematic adventures in between Dragon Thrones events and will use the actual lore and geography of Dragon Thrones. The outcome of each Mirror Mission will be recognized as official Dragon Thrones story at the next event!
These are Official Dragon Thrones sanctioned campaigns and we are proud to announce that The Geek Initiative, through its Chariot LARP system, will be administering them!
WHAT IS THE GAME SCHEDULE & ADVENTURES?
Each Mirror Mission will be approximately a four (4) hour weekend time slot, which will include current character on-boarding, new character creation, and the entire online LARP experience.
Mirror Mission Dates -- tickets are VERY LIMITED!
Sunday December 3rd (4PM - 8PM EST)
Dragon Caves: An Underground Adventure -- explore the deepest depths of the Southern Firelands by entering the airless cave known as Athyn, a vast underworld chamber holding hidden treasures and secrets! Using Servitors (magically constructed Golems) humans and Draconians alike can enter this uncharted realm to retrieve powerful items and search for the alleged White Dragon, named Merion, who is rumored to be the only Elder Dragon that is still in existence.
Saturday December 16th (7PM - 11PM EST)
The Endwalls Excavation: The Collapsed Mines -- grab your pickaxe to explore the closed off ancient mines of Ardmore in the hopes of finding gold, precious gems, a to unearth the lost sacred temple of Letitcius! This adventure is open to any players, from any team, who are daring enough to transport their characters into a massive and unstable mine for the pursuit of rare riches and the receipt of a ancient God's blessing.
Sunday December 17th (4PM - 8PM EST)
Ranger Reports: Scouting Snowdonia -- bundle up as your reconnaissance team will pierce the blizzards of the farthest reaches of the north to locate the holes in the Northern Wall. Once found your team will work together, while trapped in the most dangerous of natural elements, in the hopes of identifying new peoples, races, and creatures of myth. You will then report back to your teams as heroes, to share your report about what you found!
Sunday November 26 (4PM - 8PM EST)* this is a roll over date should the December dates sell out. Content to be determined.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM AN IN-PERSON LARP?
This LARP contains a focus on character and sub-plot story development in between Dragon Thrones events. This LARP in a way to continue Dragon Thrones adventures in between events by relying on its lore that players can be transported into new adventures through magical mirrors.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PLAY THIS LARP?
You will need a small suite of tools to play this game, but most of them are free.
- Computer and reliable internet connection. Either Mac or PC will work.
- Discord (FREE) – You will find all resource links, help-channels, and text-based role play spaces here. You can also use Discord to send in-person messages in character.
- A twitch.tv account (FREE)
- A Google account for Google Hangouts (FREE)
- A private, uninterrupted space from which you can broadcast. You should be willing to change this space as needed with a light set decoration, or simply sit with a blank wall in the background. (We will provide tips and instruction.)
- Reference and costuming guide (provided) with glossary for new LARPers + printable badge (if necessary)
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THIS LARP?
This primary goal of this game is to provide the ability to be involved in Dragon Thrones in between events, and this will be accomplished in the following ways:
- No travel requirements
- Little to no costuming requirements
- Utilizing technology players already have + making use of free digital resources
- Accessibility for gamers with disabilities and chronic illnesses
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO PLAY?
This is an 18+ game with mature content streamed on a mature Twitch channel. Players and viewers may encounter:
- Strong language + potential references to sexual acts
- Depiction of violence (via makeup, prosthetics, and special effects)
- Unpredictable content from chat and game participants (though the channels will be heavily moderated)
WHAT MUST I CONSENT TO?
Participants must agree to:
- Abide by all policies set forth by Twitch, Discord, The Geek Initiative, and The Game Theatre
- Provide permission for your face and voice to appear on stream and to be captured on our channel for archival purposes and for use in promotional materials
The Dragon Thrones team looks forward to hearing the results of your Mission!
The map of Cambria will inspire many of our Mirror Missions (click to enlarge).